Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Little Red Wagon # 334


     Since I have made a ton of Easter cards and have posted next to none, I decided to get one in before the season is over.  Over at Little Red Wagon they have Challenge 334 going on, which is Easter/ Happy Spring.  I made some combos using dies, punches and lots of scraps.  Here is one of my very favorites.

     I started with a white base, added a scrap of striped designer paper, and added a watercolor panel to rest my bunny basket on.  My stenciled, die cut flowers are from Crafter's Companion.  The sweet bunny and bow are dies from Lil Inker which I borrowed from my friend.  The basket is rather new and a die from Darcie.  The stitched oval is fromMFT, and the sentiment is Cat's Pajamas.  The tiny eggs are from scraps and punched with a thumb punch I have had for years.

     I made a ton of these, this year and mixed them all up, different colored bunnies, different backgrounds, etc.  Loved them all!  Thanks for stopping around.

5 comments:

jimlynn said...

OMGoodness! I love this - from the bunny to the basket to the paper. Precious and so pretty!
Lynn

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!!

Donna Hanley said...

How cute. I love that basket. Everything is just adorable. I can see why you made different ones.

Carol L said...

I just love that dark chocolate bunny with the yellow bow! Cute basket, fun eggs, and a super cute Easter card too!

Donna said...

Oh this is so cute Mary Anne! Thanks for joining the challenge this week at Little Red Wagon. Donna (DT)