Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Halloween Treats

 
     I have started working on some treats for friends and co-workers.  This treat box is one of the things I came across during the season, and with the help of my friend Carol, was able to mass produce these fun little goodies.  Here is the link for the You Tube video.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5IGVGVdavc .  To complete the project, I brought out one of my older Unity Stamp, Kits of the Month.  This kit is August 2013 called Cozy Moments.  It has wonderful Fall and Halloween images/sentiments to work with.  You will also need an envelope punch board to make this project easy.  My paper is double sided so I did some of each side. The rest of the stamps are done on those many leftover pieces of white, that we all have.

     The inking was stamps in Memento, and Distress ink in Rusty Hinge, Peeled Paint, and Mustard seed.  I added a brad and a sparkly bat from Recollections.  These have been one of my favorite embellishments this Halloween, so I went back to my local Michael's and bought all they had!

     I will be entering this project for:

Unity Inspiration Blog Hop-  Use Unity
Pixie's Snippets Playground #197-  Use snippets
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything goes

     I appreciate the visit!  It is so nice to see the sun, here in PA!  Looks like it will be a fairly perfect fall week.  Enjoy!

14 comments:

Carol L said...

ohhhhh, I love what you've done with these Snicker's boxes! Those sparkly bats are da bomb and I can see why they're your favorite! Those googlie eyes just catch your attention immediately! I'm always happy to help you make boxes..........of any kind :) OK, now where's the chocolate??

Di said...

Oh what fun Mary Anne! Giggling at those bats - they're fantastic! And the boxes are brilliant - if you bought up all the bats I wonder how many boxes you're gonna make? :)

Hugs

Di xx

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

It is looking like 22 right now, Di. Isn't Carol a peach for helping me figure out the pattern? I am a dumb bunny on boxes, and she is a wiz!

jenn shurkus said...

such a sweet treat! i bet your co-workers will LOVE them :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

jimlynn said...

So cute and fun - and a wonderful idea! Know that you and Carol had fun creating them too.
Lynn

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
These are adorable, those Bats so sparkly and of course the squiggly eyes. Your boxes will be a hit.

Patti Willey said...

Adorableness! "sweetly" decorated they are "boo-tiful"!

Kris B said...

These treat box are so cute! I pinned this on Pinterest but have not tried making one, yours are amazing!

Pam said...

Cute Halloween treat boxes!

Becca Yahrling said...

Totally boo-licious (& as I said earlier, I'm coming over to your place for Halloween! ha!).

Donna Hanley said...

These are a wonderful idea for little gifts. Thanks for the link. I seem to be behind on commenting, forgive me.

ionabunny said...

These are cool. I love halloween. Those bats are too cute. Hugz

Ruby said...

REALLY CUTE BOXES. Perfect for the season.

Janis said...

Wonderful treat boxes!!! I wish someone would make something fun like this and fill it with candy for me!!! :)
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

CAT LOVERS HOP coming Oct. 26-30 at HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com!!!!