Saturday, May 2, 2015

By Request....

    
 
     Here is a picture of our new puppy, Della.  Many of you asked for an updated photo, yesterday.  On Monday she will be turning 13 weeks old.  She is one spunky little lady, and wants to run and play with the big dog.  She actually stole this bone right out of our 90 lb. Lab, Jessie's mouth.  Let's just say life has been quite interesting.  I think she is actually learning her name, and knows to go to the kitchen rug for a treat, when she comes in from outside.  Della loves the warm sunshine, where she just rolls and rolls in the grass.  She refuses to potty in the rain, which can get a little complicated.  Toys are her favorite, and the ones with squeakers are the best.  She is over 5 lb. now, and I guess we will see what her next weight will be, this week. 

     That is it for now, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

Carol L said...

sigh.............she is just the cutest thing ever, and I just want to snuggle up with her! I love her boldness to swipe such a big bone from such a BIG sister!! LOL She's got spunk! L.O.V.E.

Donna Hanley said...

Oh Mary Anne, she is beautiful and I'm very proud of her confidence and spunk. Jessie must be a sweet heart to let Della have her own way. I can't believe the size of that bone. Thanks so much for sharing the picture with us. Give both of them kisses form me if you would please. Enjoy the nice weather with them this weekend.

jimlynn said...

Squeal!!!! Mary Anne, she's just absolutely perfect and so precious. Love the big bone - no stopping her now at all. Jessie better watch out. Aren't they just the cutest and most fun to around. She's darling! Give her a great big hug and belly rub from me - and Rambo sends her a sniff!
Lynn

Patti J said...

What a little doll! I just want to grab her up and love on her!!! Scratch her ears for me :) Sounds like Jessie's met her match in this fiesty wee one - 5 whole pounds of her! Keep sharing photos - it will be fun to see her grow up! Hugs...

Patti J said...

Oh...Flake and Sophie say 'yip yip'! (That's 'Hi Della' in doggie talk).

Darnell said...

Well, there went my heart!! Hugs, Darnell

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
Such a cutie, and Jessie must have a heart of gold to allow her to take that bone. I also notice she didn't really want it, wasn't playing with it just wanted to take it. LOL Sounds like Bella.