Friday, November 21, 2014

Friends with Flair!

 
     Heidi-Ho, stamping pals.  Today I am posting some tags that I created with the October 2012 Unity KOM.  Friends with Flair, is one of my favorite days. I also wanted to remind everyone that there is an amazing sale going on in the Unity shop, called the Brown Thursday Sale.   How can you pass up $20+ kits for $4.95.  Eek!  The new releases are so cute!  I also saw that this KOM is reduced to $22, so hurry!



     Anyway, back to my tags.  This KOM is one of the favorites during the holiday as it has everything you need to create those special touches on hand made gifts and goodies.  It is a little early here for me to start baking, but now I am ready to tie and give.

     I used kraft card stock for Gina K. Designs, and punched my tags with the tag topper punch from SU!.  I stamped my images in Memento ink, and then added the snowy dots and the flakes with Hero Arts unicorn white.  Coloring was done with Copic markers, The white on the trees is with the SU! chalk marker, and I used a Stardust pen to twinkle up the trees.  I added brown and white bakers twine for attaching.

     Hectic week around here.  I have to work tonight to set up for our Christmas preview at 8 am, tomorrow.  That is all of the donations of Christmas items that generous people have donated all year long.  Then, tomorrow, I am cooking our Thanksgiving dinner, as the family all has to work next Friday, and can't make it home for Thursday. It will be a fun weekend!  There are going to be some good smells coming from this kitchen!  Thanks for stopping by.

    

15 comments:

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous tags.xxx

Lynne Mizera said...

SUPER Cute Tags!!! TFS

Ruby said...

The tags are all pretty Mary Anne. Thanks for sharing these.

nancy carroll said...

Awesome Tags!

Carol L said...

Beautiful tags, and I love the white accents on the trees! Have an awesome early Thanksgiving!

jimlynn said...

Very sweet indeed! They look great stamped out on the Kraft cardstock. Love the way you added the "snow" to the trees on here too. Very cute and pretty tags!
Have a happy early Thanksgiving!
Lynn

Donna Hanley said...

These are some real sweet tags. Wonderful job with them. I wish you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving Day tomorrow. I'm hoping we get to see some pictures of your DGS.
Enjoy !!! Our youngest daughter is coming home tomorrow for the week, so it sounds like it will be a good day for both of us.

A Consuming Passion said...

Beautiful, beautiful tags Mary Anne!
Hope all's well with you and you're looking forward to spending Thanksgiving with family :-)

TracyM #6773 said...

BEAUTIFUL tags Mary Anne!!!
LOVE that SWEET sentiment stamp and your CUTE little trees!!!

Farley said...

Wonderful tags!

Miwa said...

Those tags look fabulous! Happy Thanksgiving!

TangledBlueRose said...

Such cute tags! Love them!~kim

Waving My Wand said...

These are gorgeous tags! I love anything kraft!

Gaylynn said...

These are beautiful Mary Anne. Perfect tags.

ionabunny said...

Great tags. Love the colours. Hugz