Friday, October 24, 2014

Almost Halloween!

 
     With just a week to go until Halloween, I thought I had better post one of the many cards I made for this season of fright.  I will be entering this over on the Unity blog, for their weekly Friends with Flair linky party.

     My card and tag each started with a metallic pewter card stock.  The scrap of harlequin paper is an unknown.  All of the stamps used are from the August 2012 Unity KOM, called "Colors of the Season".  This has been one of my very favorite kits during the Halloween season.  I used an assortment of inks, including Distress Ink, and SU!  There are some lavender pearls, sequins, and ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

     Yesterday was a real fall day, here in PA.  It was blustery, rainy, and had a chill that went right through you.  I hope to get some baking done this weekend, before the temps hit darn near 80 next week.  They should call it "Fickle Fall"!  Thanks for the visit!

19 comments:

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
This is adorable I love the way you designed it and the purple is just perfect, cute tag too. As for the 80's I'll take it keep that 4 letter word S$%W away. LOL

Carol L said...

Ohhhh, I love this one with those great colors and matching tag! I have both of these stamps and I love how you used them today! Purple rules!

LISAH said...

Love the colors and layout, very pretty.

craftieodmae said...

Love it!!!!! Cute as can be!!!!

Sue said...

Hi Mary Anne, love your spooky card with the bats! The background paper on your card is perfect to go with them!!
The weather is so weird, cold one day, hot the next. Love the Fall though. Have a nice weekend.

Hugs
Sue

jimlynn said...

We're pushing right at 90 around here so sure could use some of your cooler weather....send it on down!
Your tag and care are so cute! Fun and spooky. Love the colors too.
Lynn

Cynthia said...

I like the color combo, Mary Anne.

Lynne Mizera said...

Super Cute and I LOVE your non-traditional colour scheme...TFS

Doreen said...

Great images,love your work.xxx

Tracy said...

Send me some off that fickle fall weather Mary Anne, lol ... we could swap but then I wouldn`t get to meet you!!!
One day.......
Loving your halloween projects especially the sequins and ribbons!
Pssst the temp here tonight is 9 and it`s wet, dark and windy.

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

I like how you used gray instead of black, really softens it up

Linda said...

Wow these color are so pretty!

Ruby said...

Very cute card and tag Mary Anne.

Unknown said...

The bat is adorable! Very spooky.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh, how fun! Love the great Halloween colors and spooky bats!

Crystal said...

Wonderful card and tag! I love the bats and purple argyle paper!

JPScraps said...

The card and tag are so CUTE!

Miwa said...

Love these projects, the argyle is an awesome touch!

Dawn Fields said...

Congrats on your win! Fabulous Halloween project! I love the argyle!