Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday Fun and FWF!

     TGIF, friends!  It's been hot, hot, hot!  Sure would have been a great week to avoid work and stay in the AC, but that was not to be.  The installed a new POS register system at work, and everyone has been scrambling to learn it.

     Here are a couple of cards I created while I was trying to decompress, and keep cool.

 
     This first card is created with the June KOM from Unity, called Love the Little Things.  There were some large, beautiful images in this  kit!  I made up this image with gold embossing powder, and Copic markers.  I did some distressing, added paper doily, ribbon and pearl.  The designer paper is a older pattern from K&Co.

 
     Card 2 is a CAS card, made from paper scraps and stamped in Memento Toffee Crunch ink.  This card uses the May 2013 KOM called Totally and Utterly Amazing.  The card base is pearlized card stock.  Love these vintage images!

     Okay, guess that is it for me.  There is another great sale going on over at Unity.  After you give the Friends with Flair crew a visit, stop by and do some shopping!  You won't be sorry.  These stamps are fantastic red rubber, and leave the best impressions!

17 comments:

Carol L said...

Great cards Mary Anne! I absolutely love that little card in the last card, and those little flower vases look so adorable in my favorite colors! Nj!

Kary said...

Gorgeous cards, Mary Anne!! Sweet flower vases and love the vintage car. While you are hot, hot, hot over there, I'm feeling cold, cold, cold here :) Have a wonderful weekend!!

LauraEva said...

Those are great cards!! You did a great job with the coloring!

Angeline Choo said...

gorgeous cards! Love the flowers and the purple tones.

Mary said...

Hi Mary Ann. Totally lovin' both your cards. The top on is my favorite. The colors are so pretty.

Meredith said...

How neat are these? I'm especially drawn to the second card...I just love the vintage look!

Ruby said...

Both cards are great Mary Ann. Have a cool weekend.

jennifer mitten said...

Both of your cards are so gorgeous!

Lucy E. said...

Beautiful cards!

Alyssa Leanne said...

Love these cards!

Julie Odil said...

Great cards, Mary Anne. Refreshingly fun! Stay cool and I hope you learn you new system easily.

jimlynn said...

Two great cards! Enjoy your summer and try to stay cool.
Lynn

Rachel said...

awesome cards. i really love the vintage one and all the great shades you used!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
Your first card is so refreshing, love all the colors. I get the feel of an garden shop. You know I love the car one just as much.

JPScraps said...

Both cards are wonderful! I really like the colors and patterns you chose for each one.

Donna Mack said...

Very pretty and a great mix of colors!

Miwa said...

Beautiful cards! Hope things get easier with the new register system! Stay cool!