I started with a base of yellow card, layered with a scrap of DP. My inside is an embossed negative from a Spellbinders die. I used the Moroccan EF, and TH Distress Ink in Mustard Seed. There was also a scrap of stitched green ribbon that I tied in a bow, and adhered with mini Glue Dots. My belated BD sentiment is one of my unmounted stamps, with no maker.It was stamped in Rich Cocoa ink, on an SU! Curly Label punch out. That was also distressed in Mustard Seed, and amber pearls were added.
Work has been a hoot this week. New Years Eve always brings out the folks who just could not donate the other 364 days of the year. What they won't do for a tax receipt. In my 16 years, I have never seen the amount of donors like this year. Tuesday brought out 334, Wednesday 100 +, and we had thought people started early this year, because last week we had 100+ days! Today should be a treat, with nowhere to even stand. Wish me luck!