Saturday, July 28, 2012

Art Impressions Challenge #73 Window Card


     Happy Saturday, everyone!  I woke early and started on my AI challenge card for this week.  I had made a window card recently, so I felt like I had practice.  The bird stamp and sentiment are ones I chose with my latest win at Art Impressions.  I am trying to round out my collection, and add more everyday AI stamps.

My items used:
Stamps:  K-2793 Robin, E-2816 Another Feather
Dies;  Cheery Lynn Mini Flourish, Memory Box Grove Branch
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic
Paper: K&Co
Card: DCWV
Embellishments:  Prima flowers, Pearls from Recollections


     Okay, that was fun!  I am trying to keep busy so I don't hop in the car and head toward Lancaster and the CKConvention that is being hosted there for the first time.  Oh, the trouble I could get into there!  I think I will just load something yummy into the slow cooker, and keep on playing.  Thanks DH, for asking me multiple times if I want to go.  Your are a peach!  Go U.S.A!



6 comments:

craftieodmae said...

absolutley gorgeuos, you could always go, leave money, credit card and check book at home, LOL.

Carol L said...

Cuter than cute image, and a great window card! I'd completely forgotten all about the CK convention, but I'm probably better off for having forgotten in the long run :)

Betty Benton said...

Oh, just look at that precious little birdie with a bonnet!! I love, love, love that branch die -- it's going on my wish list!

Les idées de Magouille said...

oh, what a beautiful card. The image is really pretty and the colors are beautiful. Great card!

The Other Patti Sue said...

How cool is this! Love that super cute image you have colored to perfection!

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
This is just adorable! That little bird is so cute and dainty I love it. Love that branch too! I stayed away from the Chicago show too. I had the chance to go, but wanted to stay on task with my plan.