Saturday, October 29, 2011

Quick Share

Hey, everyone!  It is snowing here in PA!  It was not suppose to start until late afternoon, but it started coming down at 8:40 a.m..  It is heavy, wet snow, which they are saying may lead to power outages since the leaves are still on the trees.  I think I am going to do a bit of baking to warm up the house.


 I wanted to share a funny Halloween card I made for the newlyweds.  I used papers from the Memory Box, Blackbird collection, and a fun die cut from K&Co.  When Frankie and his bride fell out of the package, I just knew I had to use them.  My sentiment is computer generated. 

Well, it sure does not feel like Halloween is 2 days away!  Feels more like New Years!  Have a crafty Saturday, and I will see you soon.

7 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh SNOW NO NO NO! Your card is just a hoot... Love it!

craftieodmae said...

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 But it is way to early in the year for that!!!!! Love the card by the way. get near your phone, I'm calling ya LOL

Patti J said...

Yikes! DS is in DC, bet he's getting snow too! lol...he lives in LosAngeles - tee hee. Hope he thought to pack a coat! The newlyweds are going to LOVE this card! How could they not? This is the cutest ever, and girl, you've done a beautiful job on it! Hugs :)

Betty Benton said...

What a card!! Hope you don't lose power -- but if you do, hope you baked plenty of cookies and pies to tide you over!

Kristie W. said...

Super fun card! I hope you didn't lose power. It sure is surprising to see snow here in October!

Payne Holler Cards said...

cracked me up! and they may return looking like that if they "drank the water" or ate something "different" (-:

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
I love this one! Too funny!