Sunday, November 1, 2009

All Business

I have been absent for a few days but hope life gets back to normal soon. I was so excited that my sweet DD and her honey, Shaun, came for the weekend. They have not visited for a long while because they are searching for the perfect house. Let's just say it has not been very productive.
Shaun's birthday is in the next 2 weeks and as they don't think they will get back before then we decided to celebrate his special day now. This is the card I came up with for him since he is a financial analyst. It just reminded me of him heading off to work each day! Thanks for looking!

Hope everyone had a fun Halloween. It poured rain here so I am up to my neck in candy bars. Goodness know, I don't need them in this house as temptation. Candy anyone?

5 comments:

Payne Holler Cards said...

sure, send that candy my way LOL - we took grandaughter to the "mall" where there were 500,000 kids (seemed that way!!) and practically every time her little hand went to get her candy - she would chose a sucker! told DD to point her in direction of chocolate LOL glad you had a nice visit thought and I'm tired of rain too!
Your card made me bust out LOL! I work with a friend who actually looks like that!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

I LOVE that image! Made me LOL just like Linda! So funny! Who is he and where did you get him?

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Okay Patti, If I had to guess, I would say he was Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers stamp, but not sure. In the mid 90's I attended my first convention. That company had what they called a rubber pit. You had to dig through this huge mountain to find bargains cheaper than their real price. I think he came out of there. They may be out of business now. Many of my comical stamps came from them.

craftieodmae said...

He is so darn cute!!!! I love your card. Put me in a laughing mood this morning! hehehehe

Jennie said...

He is cute! Great card and nice design.