Thursday, June 21, 2018

Millie Mouse.


     Woo Hoo, the weekend is almost upon us!  How is that even possible?  I worked second shift, yesterday, and I am feeling like a slug this morning.  Even my flow of coffee is not helping.  I decided to get my weekly share for Tuesday Morning Sketches #458 posted, before time gets away from me.


     I decided to use a stamp set by Inky Antics, called Millie Mouse.  I just love this set cause the mouse is made in parts, and you can insert different things into her arms.  She also has different hats and such for the top of her head.  I opted for a bow.  I started with a base of Bazzill card stock with a layer of designer paper from Basic Grey's PB&J collection.  I then created some stitched oval die cuts, one in a yellow print and a white for my stamped design.  I sandwiched some blueberry dot ribbon from American Crafts and tied a bow.  My coloring was done with Copic markers, and for embellishments I added Glossy accents and a few yellow Nuvo Drops.

     Here is hoping you enjoy my creation!  If I can get my brain to wake up, I plan on doing more creating today!  Thanks for stopping by.

 

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Super cute card, Mary Anne! That little mouse is so sweet holding her bandaid. Gotta love the bow on her head and the smile on her face! Pretty paper, too! Basic Grey was one of my fav's! Great job with this week's sketch....I must play along! TFS and hope you enjoy your day! :)

Carol L said...

Millie is a real cutie and I could have used one of those big band-aids the other day as I took a sliver of skin off my finger - ouch! She's a cutie and ready for first-aid in such a cute way! Love that ribbon! Thanks for playing along with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge again this week!!

Debbie said...

This is sooooo cute! I love your image!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

Ooohhh my goodness! Is this just the sweetest get well card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.