Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Following a New Sketch.

   
      Happy Tuesday!  It was a pretty day, here in PA.  I had a little time before I went to work, this morning, and tried my hand at the new sketch over at Tuesday Morning Sketches # 457.  I may have taken a few liberties with it, but I think I got sort of close.

   
      I used navy card stock and some gingham paper from MFT.  I cut my printed image with a Gina Marie stitched circle die and inked the edge with Distress Ink.  I used a letter die to create my sentiment, and used a Diamond Press die to make the rays under my circle.  I could not leave it alone so I added some Impression Obsession gulls die cuts, and a few sticky gumdrops.

     Hope your week is perking along smoothly!  Thanks for spending a few minutes with me.

6 comments:

Carol L said...

You are too clever!! I love your take on the sketch with this card! All of those birds fluttering around look fantastic and I love the AHOY sentiment! Awesome card, and thanks for taking the challenge with the Tuesday Morning Sketch this week!

jimlynn said...

OMGoodness! It's sensational!!! WOW! I love your take on the sketch and the gulls with that image is perfect. Outstanding!
Lynn

Wendy said...

WOWzers, what a great card, Mary Anne! Your take on the sketch is pretty spot on and it's one fantastic masculine card, too! Love everything about this especially the circle panel and the seagulls! Love it!

Debbie said...

I agree with Wendy... Wowzers!! Beautiful card and wonderful take on the sketch!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Patti said...

DITTO, ALL of the above!! It is a great card and since I just returned from a vacay in Victoria BC I'm already missing sailboats and the sea!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Melissa Craig said...

Sooo pretty! I love the boat theme and the seagulls. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.