Friday, June 8, 2018

A Rose....

 
      Behold a creation that was made with a no brand embossing folder from Ebay.  I have made a few different colors, and added a few different sentiments from SU.  All of them came out so pretty, but I think this was a favorite combo.  I used sponge daubers and assorted Distress Inks which were applied to the raised area.  Gems were added to the centers of the tiny lavender posies. The polka dot paper is a scrap from my stash.  Simple but yet pretty.

     This will be entered at Little Red Wagon for their A Rose BY Any Other Name challenge.
I would also like to take this over to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, which is Wedding/Anniversary.
There was a request for me to link this up at the June Link Party at Crop Stop, also!

     I hope all is well in your little corner of the world.  It has been a long week here with a sick Doxie.  I am hoping things turn around today.  Sick doggies make me sad.  :(

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Such a beautiful card with pretty flowers, Mary Anne! Love the colors of your flowers, too! So sorry to hear Della is still sick. Hope she is soon on the mend. TFS and Happy Friday!

Esther Asbury said...

Mary Anne, I love the soft hues of distress ink you used to color your embossing -- such a neat effect!

I'd love for you to link up to the new Cropstop challenge with this beautiful card!
https://cropstop.blogspot.com/2018/06/june-link-party-40.html

jimlynn said...

Beautiful card Mary Anne. Love the way you colored some of the raised parts of the embossing folder. So lovely!
Oh NO! So sorry to hear Della isn't feeling well. Hope she's ok and bounces back quick. No, there's nothing worse than a sick doxie. They're our babies!
Lynn

Carol L said...

We must be on the same wave length! I embossed a panel today and colored it for a card too, only mine is for Christmas! LOL Very pretty with those soft colors, and hopefully Della gets back to feeling good real soon too!

Esther Asbury said...

I'm so happy you linked this pretty card up to Cropstop! I hope you'll join us again soon!

Kate said...

Such a pretty card! The soft colours are lovely!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper