Sunday, June 2, 2019

Hello, Gorgeous!


     Today I would like ot share a card I created with the SSS, Wake Up and Make Up stamp set.  This was really fun to place all the pieces on my Misti and form a pattern.  I was able to do just enough to leave room for the sentiment.  My coloring was done with Copic markers, and touches of Stickles and Glossy Accents were added for texture. There are even some Nuvo Drops added to fill in and add even more texture.   I even pulled out an old Martha Stewart corner punch.  The designer dotted paper is from American Crafts Hip Hip Hooray paper pad.


     For the inside, I added a makeup brush, and more of the corner punches to my panel.  Everything was mounted to a black card base.  I really like how this came out and will be using it again, real soon!

     I would like to take this over to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge which is Anything Goes.

     Hope everyone is having a great weekend.  If the storms hold off, we may do a bit of grilling today.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Super cute & how fun, Mary Anne! My Kelsey would love this one since she is a hair & makeup fanatic! You used some really fun paper on this! And that sentiment is perfect! Did I mention how much I love this?!! TFS Hope you get some grilling in today, it's really a nice day! Enjoy!

jimlynn said...

FUN card - inside and out! Love that background paper you used with it too.
Hope the storms stay away.
Lynn

Carol L said...

What a cute and fun girly card! Love all the make-up elements and all the wonderful texture you added to go along with the theme. Enjoy this gorgeous day today!

Darnell said...

What a fun, feminine card, Mary Anne! I love the inside, too! Now, I don't know what happened, but I owe you an apology. I have not been here forever because for some reason I thought you were going to take a few months off with the retirement and move. And, of course, I've been away myself for about three weeks. Anyway, I see I was wrong and I've just thoroughly enjoyed scrolling all the way back to your card for Jessie. I not only loved seeing all your awesome creations, I loved hearing the relaxed and contented tone of your posts. You seem like you are really happy with all the new changes and that makes me happy. Now, you mentioned a shed delivery ... is hubby going to turn it into a Playhouse like we did?! Hugs, Darnell

JD/ Jill said...

Cute card!