Friday, June 28, 2019

A Sympathy with Butterfly.


     As some of you know, I create sympathy cards for my daughter's office at work.  Unfortunately, they go through quite a few as they are in the health care field.  Sometimes I have to replenish quickly, and this card is one that is easy to duplicate.


     My background paper has succulents mixed into the flowers and I thought it was such a pretty background.  I printed it from an image found on Pinterest.  That was added to a base card in a rose color. My die was a gift, and I am unsure of the maker.  I added Queen and Co pearls and a sympathy sentiment stamp on the edge of the butterfly.

     Have a great weekend, and I will see you again soon!

4 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

WOW!!! Gorgeous card and beautiful butterfly!

Carol L said...

The printed background is perfect for this beautiful butterfly die, and the combination makes one very pretty sympathy card! Love the pearl accents that finish it perfectly!

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Well done, Mary Anne! :)

Lori said...

The background is lovely and so is the butterfly! Such a pretty sympathy card!