Friday, August 3, 2018

I'm In Stitches!


     Happy Friday morning!  This day is starting with nothing cooperating.  That includes animals who do not like getting their feet wet.  Good grief!  I put them all to bed and decided to make a card.

     Today, I have a card for second week of the new to me challenge spot called Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.  It is #31 and we are asked to use stitched dies.  I can do this!

     Starting with a colonial blue base, white panel and then scraps of a very old striped paper.  Next up is the star of the show from Lawn Fawn, and their stitched leaves.  My "hello" is from Momenta, with the little splash next to it being from Diamond Press.  Just a tiny scrap of In The Navy card from Gina K. and it was all done except for a touch of sparkle created with sequins. 

     What is everyone up to this weekend?  I have a lunch date with my Son and DIL on Sunday.  That should be fun!  I do not get to see either child often, so when I do, it is a treat!  This is my Mother's Day lunch, and we are doing Mexican! Ole'!  Thanks for the visit!

5 comments:

Carol L said...

This is so pretty with all of those crisp white stitched leaves, and I love the diagonally striped background! Have a fun Mother's day Lunch :)

jimlynn said...

Beautiful stitched leaves and a beautiful background to go with them. A very pretty card Mary Anne!
Have a great Mom's Day lunch too. Sounds yummy!
I hear you loud and clear on the wet feet, don't let a drop of water get on me, it's just got to stop raining some time soon! LOL! PLEASE send some of that wet weather down here. We're dry as a bone.
Lynn

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at PDE, good luck!!! Amy DT

Wendy said...

What a pretty card, Mary Anne! Love those colors and of course, those stitched leaves!! Glad you finally were able to celebrate with your son! Hope the food was good, too! :)

Janice M said...

This is so pretty! Love those stitched leaves a lot. Can't wait to see what you do with them in fall colors?!