Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Dragonfly Dreams.


     Today I have a card that uses a SU! set called Dragonfly Dreams.  This is a great set with awesome sentiments!  The card was created by using things from my scrap bin, including a negative from a rectangular postage edge die cut that was stamped with Midnight Muse and Baja Breeze inks, and turned into a frame.  My dragonfly was stamped directly to the striped paper and Diamond Stickles were added to the wings.  I used a Judith stubby stamp to make the dots and create motion for my bug.  The only other addition are a few jelly dots to the corner.

I would like to enter this at the following:

Cardz 4 Guyz #202  Bugs:  My dragonfly.

Shopping Our Stash ##369  Quit Bugging Me:  My dragonfly.

     Thank you for the visit!


8 comments:

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Love this image of the Dragonfly, her wings look like the real ones on this sweet bugs when they shine in the sun.
Thank you for playing along with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you play again soon.
Hugs.

Carol L said...

This turned out so nice, and although I'm not fond of many bugs, the dragonfly is beautiful! Hope you are staying cool in this heat! whew!

Janice M said...

That is a pretty dragonfly! Love all the sparkle. Hope your staying cool in this latest het wave!

Dawn Phillips said...

What a beautiful card. Your dragonfly is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

Mimi said...

Thanks for being our first entry at Shopping Our Stash this week-- starting us off right! Great use of your stash with that negative die frame! I think the addition of Stickles to wings is always a good idea!

Donna said...

Gorgeous!
Dragonflies are my fave!!
Thanks for gettin' buggy with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, my friend! Love the dragonfly and your pretty papers! I love Midnight Muse and was just using it the other day! GMTA! TFS and have a wonderful day! :)

EmmaT said...

Wonderful card and dragonfly. Thank you for joining us at cardz4guyz Emma