Thursday, August 2, 2018

Here is My Take.

   
     When I saw the sketch challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches for this week, my heart kind of sank.  I am so bad at this 3 circle thing.  I love how it looks and I have attempted over and over to make one I really like.  I even went so far as to buy a 3 circle stamp, at a show to make things easier.  It didn't.

   
     So without further delay, let me tell you what I used.  Things started with a base of yellow Bazzill card stock.  I added designer paper from Echo Park and their Summer Days collection.  It is double sided and that is how I did my orange strip at the top. I did some sponging and stamping with the Cool Treats stamp set from SU.  My colors used were pineapple punch, lemon lime twist, crumb cake and bermuda bay.  The sentiment is from TLC Creations, my ice cream has Glossy Accents and Stickles, with the candy dots in assorted colors being Nuvo Drops.

     I am really looking forward to the next few days off.  We are back in the muggy rut and it seems to cause low energy.  Too much to do for that to be happening.  Keep smiling and thanks for the visit.

5 comments:

Jenée said...

What a cute card, Maryann. The sentiment is a hoot -- LUV IT! Thanks so much for sharing your delightful card with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

jimlynn said...

You're not bad at all with the three circle deals - in fact, you're GREAT with them. LOVE your card and it all looks so yummy! The embellishments remind me of a type of sprinkle for the ice cream cones.
LYnn

Carol L said...

You nailed the sketch with a great card! Love the ice cream theme, and I WISH I still had that Echo park paper pad! It was one of my favorites for so long, but I used every little bit up! You are a master at making Nuvo drops, let me tell ya! Mine never come out that even! LOL Thanks so much for playing along with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge! Good luck!

Debbie said...

I have found my new life's motto! :) I love everything about this card! So cute!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

So much fun! I love the ice cream cone. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.