Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Beep, Beep!


     Hope everyone had a good weekend, as they reflected on friends and loved ones who have served our country.  I worked most of the weekend so now I am off and have some time to create. 

   
   
     I have a card that uses this adorable VW stamp set from Flora and Fauna, which I colored in Copic markers.  I used a cloud stencil edge to create my clouds with soft sky ink.  My dies are from Diamond Press.  The flowers have gems added as centers, and the Hello is triple cut and stacked, then covered in Glossy Accents and a fine sprinkle of  of glitter.  My papers are all scraps from my desk.  The light turquoise layer was embossed with a Sizzix plaid EF.  I made up my own design, instead of using an older sketch.

     This will be entered in the Tuesday Morning Sketches #455, Blank Canvas Challenge, and here are the rules for this week.


     Please have a good mid-week, and keep your eye on the weekend prize!  Thanks for the visit.

9 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

What a fun card! I love the texture, too. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Jenée said...

Awww, what a cute card, Mary Ann. Everything is perfect about it, and your image is delightful. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches. Enjoy your work!

jimlynn said...

You nailed the color challenge with this fun and pretty card! Love that image and of course the wonderful colors too!
Lynn

Esther Asbury said...

Love the stamp set you used and the super cute card you created! Love the color combo too - it's perfect!

Carol L said...

What a fun card with that VW bus and bright shiny sun! Love the plaid background with those little yellow flowers! I love the glossy accents along with those pretty clouds! Fun card! Thanks for sharing with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge, and good luck!

Wendy said...

How cute, Mary Anne! Just love that VW Bus! It just brought back a flood of memories of when I was a kid! Our neighbor had one of these and would take us kids on adventures! Fun times indeed! Love the plaid embossing and your excellent coloring on the VW! I also love how you created the sentiment! Great job on the challenge! TFS

Debbie said...

Love this!! I need to go find this image... my DD loves these!! Great card!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Patti said...

You always do such a wonderful job Mary Anne! Your VW looks so cute and I would have never thought of that great cloud and sunburst background!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Rika said...

cute card, love the VW bus!