Thursday, May 3, 2018

Animal Magic


     This card may have been made a bit ago, but it was never posted and I thought it would be cute for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, this week.  The theme is Animal Magic, so I wanted to use a card that I love.  This uses the MFT set called Up In the Air.

     I scrored and folded some blue card for my base.  That was from Bazzill.  I created an embossed layer with a folder by Darice.  My background was done with Distress Inks, and spritzed with water.  The coloring was done with Copic markers, and I added Diamond Stickles to sparkle up my clouds.

     That is my addition for today.  I am still looking for Spring.  It seems Summer showed up early.  Well, at least it is almost Friday!  Thank goodness for little blessings.  Enjoy!

5 comments:

Carol L said...

That little pooch looks bewildered in that hot air balloon and unsure if he's enjoying the flight! Cute card with a great little sentiment too. Enjoy the summer day in May!

jimlynn said...

OMGoodness! That little puppy is the cutest poking his head out of the basket! Love the hot air balloons and the landscape below. Precious card plus!!!
Lynn

Wendy said...

OMGosh, this is ADORABLE, Mary Anne! Love the hot air balloons and of course the one with the pup in it taking flight! So cute and very colorful! TFS! :)

Janice M said...

That pup is just to darn cute! Adorable scene you have created.

ankitag612 said...

Hi Mary Anne! Would you look at the cuteness of this card! The embossed panel at the back and the way you designed the whole scene, it is perfect. I love the cute little puppy peeking out of the hot air balloon and that sentiment, it is so apt to cheer someone's day just as this card would for sure. Thank you for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! - Ankita xx