Sunday, February 11, 2018

Trying Something Different.....

   
     Today I was not in the mood for making cards, so after playing around on Pinterest, I saw these cute K-Cup holders, and decided to give it a whirl.  Now, anyone who knows me, knows I stink at treat holders and giftie things.

   
     I sort of followed a link and directions that I found here, but made my own modifications, such as the SU! punch for creating a handle.  The card stock is black, crumb cake and white.  The designer paper with numbers is from my bin.  The embossing folder used is from Ebay, and is the birthday die cut.  We have hemp twine, some black gems, and the circle that was cut for the cups to fit in. 

     I saw some other cute ones to make, and I may try to keep these on hand for birthdays of people at work.  Have a great finish to your Sunday!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

These are very cool, Mary Anne! I have never tried the 2 K Cup holders but have done a single one! They are alot of fun and yours are just amazing in these colors and I love that you made a handle! Sometimes I get that way too where I am not in a card making mood and want to try something different! You did beautifully on this! Keep them coming! TFS and have a great week ahead! Hugs~

jimlynn said...

Whoa! CUTE!!! What a wonderful gift idea Mary Anne. Love this and I think anyone that received it would too. Fantastic plus!
Lynn

Carol L said...

That's really a cute idea and whaddya mean you stink at making treat holders? SO NOT TRUE! This is clever for those who use Kcups and oddly enough, after looking at this, now I want hot chocolate!

Janice M said...

Oh how cute!! You nailed it. I've ever tried making anything like this before but than I don't have/use Kcups either?! Just not a coffee drinker and would be crazy to get one just for cocoa! If I ever did a craft show or something though these would be great!

JD/ Jill said...

This is so cute! You did a great job with this...great design. Thanks for sharing the link...I may give it a try!