Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day 2018


     Well, as the card says, "Love is in the Air".  Hope you have a special day planned with the one you hold near and dear.  Sounds like Jim has to work late today, so he was sweet and surprised me with flowers last night.  That was so unexpected!

     Today my card is made up of a couple die cuts, and  papers from a super cute pad I found at Hobby Lobby.  To be honest, I let the paper do all of the work.  The little puffy face was a pack of stickers that they had paired with the paper pads.

     I do believe I will enter this over at Little Red Wagon #433 which is Luuurve (love).

     On a more somber note.... My DD was diagnosed with the flu, yesterday.  Man this stuff is hitting the country hard!  Just hoping she gets through this without my GS catching it.  Any wonder with these up and down temps!  Tomorrow is 65 degrees and then Sat/Sun we expect snow.  Sheesh!  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!!

jimlynn said...

So cute and pretty! A perfect 'love' card and yes, I love it! The little candy heart pieces are precious.
Hope your daughter starts feeling better soon. That flu mess is not something to take lightly at all. We're afraid to even walk out of the house anymore!
Lynn

Carol L said...

That is the cutest dsp with all those adorable faces, and just perfect for a Valentine! Love the little candy hearts on the side too! Super cute and fun card and hopefully your daughter will heal quickly!

JD/ Jill said...

Happy Valentine's day to you! Hope your daughter is feeling better. (and that no one else gets it...Those things are so easy to share!)

JanR said...

So cute! I love the colours too! I hope your dd feels better soon. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.