Thursday, February 15, 2018

365 Days

 
      Hi folks!  Today I have a card created for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, which is to add a Diecut.

     My card uses Wooden designer paper from JoAnn's Fabrics as a background.  I cut a white stitched postage layer with my Big Shot and stenciled it with Distress Oxide Inks, in Frayed Burlap and Wild Honey.  There is also Antique Linen on the edges for distressing.  My stencils are from Kaiser Craft {Blossom} and The Crafters Workshop {Mini Chicken Wire Reversed}.  My sun is a die from Lil Inker and that sweet bee is from Honey Bee Stamps and their Build a Bee set.  The sentiment is from Repeat Impressions and I added a few little gems from my stash.I also added some glossy Accents and Sakura Stardust pen.

     Thanks so much for the visit, and Ihope to see you again soon.

4 comments:

Carol L said...

OH gees, what a cute and fun card! I just love that little honeybee winking with that gemstome eye! Beautiful background too!

Wendy said...

How adorable, Mary Anne! I think we all need some sunshine after the last few days of doom & gloom! This card would surely brighten anyone's day! So cute and I love the design! TFS and have a great day! :)

jimlynn said...

Pretty, precious, and I LOVE that sentiment! Cute and fun card!!!
Lynn

Tracy Freeman said...

So cute and i love the sentiment !
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog x