Monday, May 20, 2019

Language of Friendship


     Today, I reached in the closet and shut my eyes, pulling out an SU set and telling myself I was going to use it no matter what.  The set is called Language of Love.  I had never used it and so I had to get out the coordinating SU bird punch.  I created the card base in white with designer paper from Making Memories, Black and White paper pad.


     Next I cut a piece with a cross stitch rectangle die, and went to town stamping and punching out my birds and branch.  I used Hero Arts Intense Black ink.  I mixed up my sentiments.  My images were popped up with Dimensionals.  The dotted background was created with yet another item that I had never used.  Big round pens called Dotteriffic.... OMGosh, they are actually shaded color.... will be using them again!  They dry quickly too!

     I would like to enter this in the challenge at Little Red Wagon #497 called Happy Bird-Day.

     I have always been a fan of Black and White so I just went with it.  This was a fun morning project.  Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Carol L said...

They turned out to be a great set of cards done in black and white. I haven't used this stamp set in forever, but I like the look of all of these! nice job!

Wendy said...

This set of cards turned out beautifully, Mary Anne! Love the black & white theme and those gray dots just grabbed my eye! So nice to see the older sets being used! A job well done! Keep them coming! :)

jimlynn said...

You couldn't have picked better! So pretty and classy looking in the black and white. Beautiful!
Lynn