Monday, May 6, 2019

Better Together!


     Time has been getting away from me and it has been a bit since I posted.  Here is a card I made some time ago but never posted.  I am going to take this over to the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge #26.  They have some of the best creations that get posted over there!

     This card was made using the Best Friends stamp set from Clearly Besotted.  I just thought it was adorable.  For the moment I have left the inside blank, but it would even be great for an Anniversary card.  The polka dot paper was in my scrap bin as were the solids that were used, and cut with my Gina Marie Stitched Square dies.  Coloring was done with Copic marker and I added an embellishment of some die cut leaves and a pretty flower, both of which are out of card stock bits.  A single, large gem stone creates the flower center.  My banner for the sentiment was hand cut.

     I would also like to take this over to Pixie's Snippets Playground for Challenge #351, which requires You use snippets.

     That is it for today!  We are finally having a bit of sun and no rain at the moment.  Hubby and I did a wee bit more adventuring this past weekend, but we need some dry time to haul more from the old house.  Praying we don't run out of time!

5 comments:

jimlynn said...

Too sweet and pretty! Love the paper you used and that precious image. The flower just tops it all off. (Thanks for playing at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies too!)
Here's hoping for pretty days for you!
lynn

Carol L said...

they just don't get much cuter than this one with those 2 buddies :) Love the blue colors and that flower/stem accent too! Super cute!!

Wendy said...

This really is a cutie patootie card, Mary Anne! Love the polka dot paper and your 2 kittens! Would make a great Anniversary card! :) Hope we soon start getting some dry weather because it's starting to seem like last year's weather all over again! Yesterday turned out to be a beautiful day! Definitely need more SUNSHINE!

Di said...

What an adorable card Mary Anne - and so great to see you in the Snippets Playground!

Hugs

Di xx

Helen said...

So cute - love your design.

Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies.

Helen x