Thursday, March 25, 2010

JUGS 25 Color Challenge

The challenge this week over at Just Us Girls, is a color one! The colors are very soft and pretty. They are soft yellow, blue, green, and light brown.I started playing with this sweet digi image early this morning and then got called into work. Here it is right before the challenge closes and I am trying to get it loaded. Goodness!
I really wish I knew where this digi kitty was from. My file says 2009, so I have had it for a bit. I would love to give credit but sorry. I colored it with Copic Markers #'s 0, B21, E31, RV10, Y21, YG11. I added diamond Stickles to the wings and wand. I colored sateen flowers with the Copics to match. My papers are from Making Memories. My accents are a chipboard word, blue organza bow on the tutu, and some pretty green gems.


Thanks for taking a peek!

P.S. Thanks so much Janice for the info! It seems my image is from the Prairie Fairy! It's a fairy good thing!

7 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Wow! You really got this in under the wire! Very cute card! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Betty Benton said...

What a precious angel cat! Excellent job on the card, as always!!

Unknown said...

This is just darling, Mary Anne! Love the bling and the bow is perfect!

Janice M said...

Mary Anne tis is tutu cute!! ;0) I really like how you colored the kitty!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Awwww so cute! Love your coloring!

Janice M said...

Me again! This is too funny but a friend and I were chatting on IM and looking at free digi images and she just showed me this kitty!! Here is the link!

http://prairiefairy.blogspot.com/2009/10/fairy-freebie.html

craftieodmae said...

Your coloring is perfect! Love that image, such an awesome card!!