Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I just received the sweetest award form Geri Utterback whom I have gotten to know from Stamp TV. Geri does the most amazing work and she always thinks up the most clever ways to use stamps. Her creations are so fresh and original! You can find her over at Geri's Cards.
There are rules with this award:

Pass it on to six bloggers.

Place a link to their blog within this post.

Let the nominees know you are passing it on to them.

Link to the log of the person who gave you this award.

Now that isn't too hard! Most of all enjoy the award and let me thank you for bringing me sunshine! I couldn't have made it through this rough winter without all of you.

I would like to pass the award to:







Have a wonderful evening!

2 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Thanks GF! You are so sweet to think about me........

Payne Holler Cards said...

thanks kid-oh! right back at ya' (-: