Sunday, March 7, 2010

JUGS #23 and STVCCTG1


Wow, you just never know! I can not believe I am making another post today! I would like to share with you a card I made for the color challenge over at Stamp TV. It was made using the latest sketch challenge #23 over at the amazing Just Us Girls challenge blog.

My background paper is from g.c.d. studios and is from their Rose Colored Glasses collection. I short cut the front of the card and added an inside border of scallops that was made with the Fiskars threading water punch. For the 2 stripes, I added a contrasting paper for one and a beautiful embroidered trip of white daisies with pink centers as the other. My flower w/ leaves, are stamps from Melanie's A Year of Flowers stamp set and Nina's Heartily Yours Additions set. Both are from Gina K. Designs. I used a jumbo white brad for the center of my flower. All images were stamped with Melon Mambo from SU. Fun, fun, fun!

It was another beautiful day in Pennsylvania. Sunshine and 50's are such a welcome treat! Enjoy the Oscar's everyone!

8 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

I can't believe Olga hasn't commented yet! LOL! This is gorgeous GF! Lovin the borders and the big brad is awesome! Keep em comin!

Betty Benton said...

That paper is gorgeous, Mary Anne! Love how you stamped on the dp!

AKiteFlier said...

MAry Anne = this is lovely lovely. Love the daisy ribbon! SUper for the sketch. Thanks so much for supporting Just Us Girls by participating in our challenges. We appreciate your playing along with us.

Payne Holler Cards said...

now this is sooo pretty! and I have that daisy ribbon...hmmmm, I feel a CASE coming on LOL
...and I'm wonderin where Olga is too?

redwasher1 said...

Mary Anne your card is just gorgeous!!!! I left something for you on my blog.:)

Lisa Kind said...

Wow! This is so pretty! Love all the pink and the flower! The ribbons are also a very nice addition. Thanks for playing our JUGs challenge!

Jennie said...

This is so pretty Mary Anne, really gorgeous design :O)

Elise said...

What beautiful colors and gorgeous use of the JUGS sketch! Best of luck - I sure hope you win Dawn's delightful stamps!