Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Dancing Sheep!


     I just adore this cute stamp set, and for the life of me, I can not figure out who makes it.  I have tried Google and everything.  If you happen to know, please pop it in the comments.  Thanks.

     When I saw the new sketch challenge at Paper Players 452, I knew these little guys would fit in the middle of that sketch!


     My card starts with a base of Sweet Corn card from Gina K. Designs, some scraps of mint and pink and very vanilla,  from my stash, and a piece of DP from K & Co's Wild Raspberry Collection.  I fussy cut my sheep and stamped a sentiment from the same set.  The only embellishments are some Diamond Stickles and pink Nuvo drops.  I was a real rebel and moved my sentiment to the opposite side, for better placement.

     Tuesday, already?  How is this possible?  Sounds like it will be another hot one, too.  Oh well, more time to stay in and craft!  Thanks for stopping by.  Keep cool!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

OMGosh, another cutie! Love those sheep and their birthday balloons all ready to party! The papers are SO pretty and completes your card nicely, Mary Anne! Fabulous job on the challenge!!! Stay cool....not sure how long this heatwave is to last but i'm hoping not too long!

Esther Asbury said...

What a cute bunch of sheep! I love the paper you paired them with and the extra sparkle you added to the balloons!

Carol L said...

I'm not of any help in ID-ing those sheep as I've never seen them before, but they're cute as can be! Love this card and your take on the sketch - I'm actually working on a card for that sketch right now! LOL

LeAnne said...

TOOO funny....I love these sheep too! You've colored them so sweetly, and I love the little sparkle on their balloons! Just adorable! Great job playing with our PP sketch this week!

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh...I LOVE those adorable sheep! This is such a cute card. Your coloring is awesome, and the sparkle on the balloons is the perfect accent. Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Love those festive little sheep! Such a fun card! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!