Thursday, July 26, 2018

Get Well


     Well, hello friends!  Woo Hoo, we have sun today!  How great is that?  The sun makes everything feel fresh and new.

     Today I am trying a new to me challenge that I found on the list at Challenges For Days.  It is a challenge this week for Get Well Cards.  Heck I have needed so many as of late, that I do not get a chance to post them all.  It is called Pause, Dream, Enjoy Challenges.  They are on #30.

     On to my card.  I found a pile of these soft papers hiding in my closet, and decided it was high time they got used.  The curved die is from Ebay , as is the sentiment.  Those sweet little fairies are from the Lawn Fawn set called Fairy Friends.  They were colored with Copic markers and a wee bit of sparkle was added to their wings.  A trio of soft pink flowers were added as my embellishments.

     That is all I have for today.  Hope life is treating you well.  My GS is coming for the weekend, and that always makes for some fun times.  Hope the weather holds so we can do our local fair on Saturday.

7 comments:

jimlynn said...

Love the fairies, the paper, the design AND your card! Fantastic plus!!!
Sure wish you could have sent some rain down this way. Y'all got more than enough and we're so dry and hot. Glad you got to see the sun today.
Lynn

Carol L said...

I just love that curvy panel with the curvy sentiment - what a great combo with the straight-lined stripes in the background! Cute card! Enjoy the sun and your DGS

Wendy said...

Such a pretty card in those soft colors, Mary Anne! Love those cute angels and the curvy sentiment banner! It all came together so nicely! Hope you had a chance to enjoy the sun yesterday after 5 days of clouds & rain. TFS & have a great time with your grandson this weekend! :)

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.

Jackie C said...

So swwet, so glad you linked up with us at PDE. Jackie DT xx

kReN said...

Nice layout and love those adorable images! Thanks for joining us at the PDE Linky Challenge this week! Follow me at http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. I love fairies. Thank you for joining the challenge at Pause Dream Enjoy. Hope to see you again next time.