Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Monochromatic Critter!


     Today I am sharing a card which I made a bit ago, but never posted.  So glad I keep them in a file and delete once used.  It makes it easier to keep track.  How do you do it?

      I use to be hooked on the line of stamps created by Lindy's Stamp Gang.  They have such great personality!  This is from a set of stamps called "The Line of Bull".

     My papers are kraft, white which I embossed and stamped, and a scrap of designer paper from my bin.  My Darice EF was inked to show depth.  I used a stitched oval die from MFT,  (which I have since lost :(  ),  and a length of Paper Frills edging by Doodlebug.

     I would like to enter this card at Use Your Stuff, which has us doing monochromatic,  Also loading this at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies #16, must have a critter.  A friend has just become part of their design team, and I have never played there, so figured I would support.

     It is still over 100 degrees, here in PA.  Not much energy in these temps.  Crafting will just have to do!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Boy, this is exactly how I am feeling today! Almost lifeless! It's too hot to really do much. I haven't even ventured downstairs for fear of not having enough energy to get back up the steps! LOL Crazy weather! Anyways, I really love your cute card....certainly made me laugh! I have always been a fan of monochromatic cards and yours is awesome! Great background with the perfect sentiment to go along with that tired horse! Great job on the challenge, Mary Anne! Stay cool, my friend!

Carol L said...

OMG< I just LOVE this stamp and used all the ones I stamped at your house years ago! LOL What a perfect card for this hot, humid day! I don't know that I ever had any giddyup to begin with, but if I did, it definitely galloped away! LOL Fun card!

Tammy L said...

What a fun card! I love the sentiment and stamp! Great job! Thanks for playing in our monochromatic challenge this week at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again.

Tammy-DT

Donna Ellis said...

LOL! What a fabulous card, Mary Anne! I love the humorous sentiment and the fun image to accompany it. Your embossing folder technique, and pretty monochromatic theme are beautiful! So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Thanks for supporting us, and we hope to see more of your pretty creations in the future. Please check back to see if you are a winner or our next guest designer. Sending you wishes for a wonderful day!
Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}