Friday, July 6, 2018

3 Cheers......


......for the red, white & blue!  This week the challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is  the patriotic colors of our nation.  I did not get anything posted for the 4th of July, so I decided it was time to make something before it was too after the fact.

     I started with a white base and added a layer of Pebbles, Americana paper with a strip of MFT Tiny Check. Layers of doily edge dies in Red and Blue embossed dot Bazzill card stock were next.  My red rectangle was embossed with fireworks stamps from Stampendous, called Aaahsome Fireworks.  My sentiment is unmounted and unknown.  I sprinkled some red gems and gem stars for a little sparkle.

     Thanks for taking a look, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Carol L said...

What a cool patriotic card! Loving those lacy die-cut panels with all the sprinkled gems and stars! Hope you have a great celebration week of summer!

jimlynn said...

3 cheers for the red, white, and blue AND your card! Love it so much and that gingham ribbon gives it the right oomph.
LYnn

Misty Elam said...

What a beautiful card. I love your sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.
Misty

Wendy said...

Oh my, not sure how I missed this post but I did! Ughh! Too much weekend for Wendy, I suppose! LOL Love this card, Mary Anne! Such fantastic dies you used for those scalloped panels, wonderful sentiment and awesome patriotic papers! Totally love this and great job, girl! Hope you had a nice weekend with your family! <3