Thursday, January 28, 2010

Three Little Kittens

Just a quick little post to show this card I made using Jennie Harper's sketch this week over at Stamp TV. This is another one of my many unmounteds that I bought in a large lot. Any clues as to the maker? It really was fun to color! I am having such a fun time trying to use some of these stamps that I have never inked.

I colored the image with Copics and my colors were C1, C3, 0, RV10, W1, Y21, YG11. My card stock is Pure Luxury from Gina K. Designs. The dp is scrap from my bin. I used Nestabilities plain and scalloped. Cuttlebug folders were used for embossing and pearls were used for accents. Butterfly punches are from MS. The sentiment is a new one from Flourishes.

Thanks for stopping around and I hope you will come back soon.

P.S. For those offering good wishes for Dee's house purchase, thanks so very much :)

10 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is purrfect! So cute!

craftieodmae said...

This is so darn adorable!!!! I love the stamp and like you I buy them like that and never know where they are from........Your coloring is so perfect!

Betty Benton said...

This is wonderful, Mary Anne! Those little kitties are just perfect, staring at those butterflies! the b'flies better watch out!!

redwasher1 said...

I love kitty's! and I love your card!! Cute!!

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
This is just adoreable, love your coloring
Dee's house will be Ok I just know it will!!!!

craftieodmae said...

isn't Lakeside Stamping your address?? Or did I do something wrong?

Tina said...

How cute is this! Love it!

Selma said...

Oh how cute is this. I love these kitties. Your card is gorgeous.

Janice M said...

This is adorable Mary Anne!! Never saw that stamp before!!

Kym Weber said...

These are just so precious! Such an adorable card! Love the colors - gorgeous!
Hugs, Kym