Friday, January 1, 2010

Hot Valentine!

I did a little playing while my DD was home over the holiday and this was a sweet little Valentine I came up with.

The Image and the sentiment were part of a set that I purchased last season from The Cat's Pajamas. I combined them with some pretty dp that I have had for ages. Sponging was done with Melon Mambo ink from SU. I used scalloped oval and deckled rectangle Nestabilities to cut out my images. Adding blue paper flowers and puffy orange hearts from K&Co as my accents, finish things off.

I would like to wish everyone a very happy 2010. May it be a very healthy and creative year for all!

2 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is a super sweet valentine... your right the dp is way pretty! Love your attention to detail! Everything is absolutely perfect! You have a very Happy New Year my friend!

Payne Holler Cards said...

makes me smile!!! love the image/sentiment!!
and I agree with you on the dp!!!lovin all the colors...ready to move away from traditional christmas!!!