Thursday, November 26, 2009

CPS42 and a Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving to all of my stamping friends! By now, you are probably finished eating and are wishing you had worn pants with an elastic waist! Perhaps you have had a nap and are ready for food round 2? I had an extra whammy as it is my Birthday today and everyone forced dessert sooner than I would have liked. Ugh! I opted for a pumpkin roll instead of a traditional BD cake. I turned double nickles today. How did that happen? AARP here I am!
I created this card today for the Card Patterns Sketch for this week. Yes, I used my Copics for the very first time. What do you think? Did I do okay? My image is from Hero Arts and I have had it for years. I was trying to pick an image that would not drive me loony my first time coloring. I am sure I will learn more tricks as I go forward.
Enjoy the rest of your holiday!

1 comment:

craftieodmae said...

Girl your coloring is fantastic!!! You are already a pro! Thanks for commenting on Bandit, he's a mama boy for sure! Congrats on your winnings too!!! Wish I was 55 again LOL I'll 60 in Feb. That makes me your elder LOL