Friday, November 20, 2009

Card Patterns Sketch 41

This is my very first time doing a challenge for Card Patterns. I was drawn in because of all the publicity over on Stamp TV. Gina K. Designs is the sponsor this week! We sure do love our Gina K. stamps!

My card was created, with papers from the Basic Grey line called Marrakech. For the top and bottom strip, I used two different stick stamps from Stamps by Judith. My sentiment is from the SU set called Best Yet. I used a simple button with hemp twine for my embellishment.

I will see you a bit later, as I have many cards to load today! Ta Ta for now!

1 comment:

whoistracy said...

Gorgeous Mary Anne! I love that blue button with a bit of twine through it. And these colors are wonderful together. So glad you could play along with us on CP!