Friday, October 16, 2009

I Made An Oops!

Yipes! I knew the concept and embraced the challenge but my hands were working faster than my foggy, morning brain. I thought I was being on the ball and now I have to remake the card for this challenge. You see, The potluck over at Stamp TV, is to use words as your focal image. You may not use stamped images other than words. Well oops, I didn't even think about the fact that I stamped the ornament shape. You can use a Nestabilities shape for your words. Ha Ha..... I was thinking shape, not stamped image. So, I need a new plan but I figured I would share this here on my blog. The ornament stamp is from the one free with three set at Gina K. Designs, this month. It is called Holiday Hospitality. I paper pieced using silver card stock and added silver cording and green gems for my embellishment. I kept my background simple with a snowy white snowflake panel. It is rainy, cold and miserable here today and sounds like the same for the next few days. I hope to return later with a new idea, but until then, get inky!

6 comments:

Tina said...

Hee Hee... still GORGEOUS!!! Love it!

Donna Baker said...

regardless of the oops - the card is beautiful!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is one great oops! The ornaments look beautiful!

Payne Holler Cards said...

i agree with everyone else..gotta love those "oops"...will be case'g this one! love ornaments on my cards

Kym Weber said...

Oops! This card is beautiful! Love how the ornaments hang down. Fabulous Christmas card!

A Consuming Passion said...

Ah dear never mind you made a beautiful card!!!!