Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Chocolate Snowman


Goodness, I must have sweets on my mind! I think this snowman from the Stampin Up set, "A Beautiful Season", is going to be one of my favorites to make quick cards this year. I just loaded another to the gallery at Stamp TV, that was made is olive and yellow colors for their challenge. This guy, went together very quickly! He was stamped on ivory with Memento, rich cocoa and placed on a layer of chocolate kiss card stock. My base layer of dp is from an older holiday collection from Cosmo Cricket. My sentiment is from Inkadinkado, and was cut out on an oval Nestie. I added some gold cording (another go to item this season) and some gold foil snowflakes that I punched.
Well we got our first load of fuel oil this morning! The temperature was in the high 30's this morning on my front porch. Good grief! I sometimes think it is colder being next to the lake. That sure wasn't the temp that the guy on TV was saying. Brrrrrrrr!

3 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Sorry you are cold, I'm already praying for summer LOL. You card is beautiful as always!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Oh Mary Anne, This card is wonderful! Even more wonderful since it was an easy one to do!We has 23 this morning!No lake..... Brrrrrrr!

Payne Holler Cards said...

i have this set and love it too!!!! love how you did this card...yep, will be using mine too! TFS
hope we don't get the cold temps you are having...not ready yet!!! I love the 70-80 degree days!