Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Winter Blues


     I saw this newly posted challenge at Shopping Our Stash, and I knew I had recently created a card that would work for it.  It is Challenge # 412- Winter Blues.  I had received this gorgeous, big snowflake made by Colorado Craft Co., a little late for this years Christmas cards, but oh how I love it!

     I put it into my Misti and stamped it out with Midnight Muse ink form SU!.  After finding this gorgeous loopy edge rectangle die in my stash, I cut it out, off to one side.  I layered it onto a white card base that was layered with a very old blue striped designer paper.  For sparkle, I added droplets of Nuvo Blizzard drops in the snowflake pattern, and then added the sentiment that was also in the stamp kit. 

     Well lookie here I made it through a second post on this beastly new machine!  I now see why people say they have a love/hate relationship with computers.  Ugh.  Have a blessed day!

7 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love that gorgeous snowflake and the way you stamped it off the side! Blue and white is one of my favorite color combos --- especially for winter cards!

Wendy said...

Oh Mary Anne, this card is gorgeous!!!! Such pretty colors and that snowflake is beautiful! And the delicate diecut is perfect for showcasing the snowflake! Well done!! :)

Carol L said...

The snowflake looks beautiful in blue on that pretty die cut! Love the nice stripes working the background too! Very pretty card, and I'm already looking forward to your next posted card:)

Janice M said...

So pretty! Love it stamped off the edge like that and the blue color combo!

Patti J said...

Wow! This is gorgeous...LOVE that snowflake (even though I’m ready for spring and summer)! Hope you’re well! Miss you!

jimlynn said...

You'll have that computer mastered in no time at all!!!

LOVE your beautiful card Mary Anne. Stunning!
Slowly making my way back to normal - whatever normal is for me. Scary thought.
Lynn

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.