Monday, January 27, 2020

A little Valentine


     Before my blog shrivels up and blows away, I figured I had better post something.  I have been making tons of Valentines, but had to learn a new computer and now that I am up to date with Windows 10, my editing program changed.  I am not feeling like a very patient person.  Anyway, I will get the hang of it, I guess.

     Today's card uses many things, some of which I have had stashed for ages.  I started with a heavy weight black base and patterned 12x12 sheet of designer paper from Tuesday Mornings.  The small Flourish dies were a gift, but I do know they are from Cheery Lynn.  The heart punches, as well as the Large Numbers, are both SU!  The Numbers were cut from Luxury card stock by Crafter's Companion.  The heart border die is unknown, but it was cut 2x so I could fill some of the hearts in with white.I also have a set of small letter dies which I used for the FEB.  All that is left, is the simple red satin bow.

I would like to enter this to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, All Loved Up.  I think this shows lots of love!

     Hope all has been well in your little part of this crazy universe! Thanks for taking a look.  I am sure I will get the hang of this.

6 comments:

Carol L said...

ohhhhhhhhh, this was worth waiting for! It's beautiful with colors and a great design, and I'm on that same learning curve with you and not doing as well as I hoped. Great to see a post from you again, keep those pretty cards coming, love this one!

Janice M said...

What a beautiful card! This has always been one of my favorite color combos, so striking. I too have been finding myself making more and more cards with just dies and embossing ect. They are so much fun! I Have to make sure to use stamps every now and than and it's not always easy! I dread having to get a new Computer and Windows 10! I finally had to start using Google Chrome instead on Internet explorer cause my blog won't work anymore! Not good with change here! LOL

Esther Asbury said...

Oooo....such a lovely Valentine! I love the sparkly 14 in the corner and the pops of red!!

Wendy said...

This card is amazing, Mary Anne! I love all the beautiful diecuts and pretty paper! It came together very well! Love it! Hope you soon get the hang of the new computer. I know change is hard for me as well...

jimlynn said...

WOWSERS!!!! Holy Moly - this is sensational! Love the red and black together of course but the entire card is just so beautiful!
Lynn

Unknown said...

Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is waiting -

And making profit with it is as easy as 1..2..3!

Here's how it works...

STEP 1. Choose which affiliate products you want to promote
STEP 2. Add PUSH BUTTON TRAFFIC (it LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
STEP 3. Watch the system grow your list and sell your affiliate products all for you!

Are you ready to make money automatically???

Click here to start running the system