Friday, September 6, 2019

Using the Mood Board....


     Well this morning we are getting some of the first rain bands from Dorian. It is grey, windy and just plain dreary.  What better time then now to do a blog post, right? 

     Today I am sharing a card that I made ages ago and stashed in my file for the right challenge to come along.  It uses stamps from the Out of this world set by Clearly Besotted.  My sentiment was printed.  The lavender embossed card stock was from Tuesday Mornings and is Bazzill.  I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder on my  green background.   My frame die is unknown.  Coloring was done with Copic markers.  For embellishments, I used blue gems, and lots of Glossy Accents.

     I would like to take this over to the Double D Challenge, which is their Featured Challenge, where you use something in their Mood Board on your creation!  I went with the monster quilt!


     The good thing is that it is Friday!  Hubby signed up for a Fisherman's Flea Market for Saturday.  He has some trolling motors and navigation devices to sell.  He will have a fun day near the water with lots of other fishing fanatics.  I am working on some more re-organizing in this craft room.   Since my space is so limited, I have to keep on top of it.  Hope you have fun things planned, also.

6 comments:

jimlynn said...

Your card makes me smile. Love all the fun colors and that design. CUTE!!!
I bet the fisherman's flea market would be fun to see. A craft flea market would be better though. Have fun re-organizing your room....I know where you're coming from on that one.
Lynn

Carol L said...

This is so cute and SO MUCH fun with all those little monsters :) Love the windows and color combos - what a perfect match for the challenge! Glad you only got the outer bands of that storm - we're fortunate in getting only a cloudy day......so far!

Esther Asbury said...

What a cute little monster card! Love the glossy accents on their eyes!

Darlene said...

OMG ... this is such a cute card! Great take on the mood board! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘FEATURED’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Wendy said...

Such a cute card, Mary Anne! Love those cute little aliens and the design of this! Great colors, too! Hope Jim has a successful weekend at selling his fishing goodies! Glad that storm is long gone and he will have nice weather! Enjoy your time reorganizing! I find that is always needed in my stamp room, too!

Diane said...

Haha, this card made me smile BIG...so cute! Thanks for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}