Saturday, September 8, 2018

Color Fun!


     This is my second post for today!  I saw the Challenge at Shopping Our Stash #370 which is Crazy for Coloring, and had to give it a go.  I had so much fun, that I made a twin!  I not only colored with Copic markers, I brought out my neglected chalks and added them, also.  I used them for my ground and background to get a soft look.


     My stamps were bought years ago, and they have a companion pair which is a wee bit naughty.  They have to do with a Full Moon.... but I avoided using them!  LOL!  I just love the way all the colors popped!  My die cut stitched ovals also have touches of chalk, over the Sizzix embossing.

     Hoping that this week is a little less hectic and I can get more of my Halloween cards finished.  I have to chuckle cause we may be in the path of a hurricane for the end of the week.  I will be lucky if I have power!  Thanks for stopping back!

6 comments:

Darnell said...

You did an amazing job coloring your twofer twins, Mary Anne! Love the bright colors, perfect for SOS! I hope the storm skirts your area and you don't lose power!! Hugs, Darnell

Carol L said...

These are great and I still have one image that I stamped that I'll make into a card later. I also have one of the full moon - it's naughty but gets lots of laughs! Great witches with good embossing and coloring. I'm trying to pretend there is no hurricane in the Atlantic that might possibly travel up the east coast. Not today, not tomorrow, but who's looking ahead any further? Not me! One day at a time :)

Janice M said...

What fun cards! Love your coloring, I need to remember my MUCH neglected chalks too! Looks like a week of rain and who knows what next weekend will bring?! We might need to start building an ark soon!

Wendy said...

So totally cute, Mary Anne! Love the image and your coloring is perfect! Chalks....I don't own any! I never was a chalk user! LOL I love that your getting a jump on making Halloween cards....I hope to make some soon. Busy week here and I really hope this hurricane makes a sharp right and goes right back out to sea. We've had SO much rain here. Roads washed out. What a mess! I am praying for sunshine (and lots of it) and 70's!

lauren bergold said...

what a fabulous pair of halloween cards, they are absolutely be-WITCH-ing! :) :) :) thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (crazy for coloring!) STASH with us this week!

Donna said...

Love these!! Love that witch image and you've coloured her perfectly!
Thanks for colouring with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!