Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Grateful


     A few posts ago I wrote about purchasing those great 12x12 sheets of card stock, with the ATC size cut aparts on one side.  This card was created using one such piece.  Sorry to say I do not remember who made this one, but I do know how pretty you can make them with a few embellishments.

     I started with a grey Bazzill, textured card base.  The next layer is white card with an assortment of Washi stripes.  I then popped up the cut apart piece, and began to embellish.  My base diecut is Harrington Vine from Memory Box.  I used an older die from SU for the blue leaves and my yellow flowers are a mini punch, also from SU!  I sugared up some of the flowers with Stickles an added pearls for my flower centers. 

     I decided to enter this card in Shopping Our Stash #347 No Ink.  (That sentiment was pre printed on the panel.)

     This is one of those cards where you just let your mind go crazy and do it's thing.  Hope you have a great Tuesday and thanks for the visit.

10 comments:

Dora said...

What a beautiful combine of colours and beautiful flowers.

Wendy said...

GORGEOUS!!! Such a pretty card, Mary Anne with all those pretty colors! Love the design, the washi tape and those beautiful leaves & flowers! Of course this would not be complete without a touch of pearls! Love, love, love!

jimlynn said...

Gorgeous! I just love this Mary Anne. The colors, image design, and everything in between. Beautiful!
Lynn

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful card!

Carol L said...

The DSP ATC panel makes for one perfect card! I love how you used the washi tape to make the background and embellished the printed panel to your own custom design! Well done!

Mimi said...

Oh my gorgeousness... this is such a lovely piece. Amazing entry into our Shopping Our Stash gallery... thank you for linking up. I know what you're talking about: the 12x12 sheets with ~3x4" shapes... I have tons and must bust them out and follow your lead! Perhaps I will and link up in the gallery! Thanks for joining, and thanks for the inspiration.

Barbara Godden said...

Beautiful card, love it. The design is fabulous and all without INK. thanks for joining us at Shopping Our stash for the NO Ink challenge,

Janice M said...

This is so pretty Mary Anne! I bought some of this DP too and have made 2 cards with it so far but you have inspired with the use of all those die cuts on top! Will have to play around some more!

Donna said...

Beautiful!
Those cut apart DP's make for some gorgeous cards!
Thanks for taking up the NO INK challenge with the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH this week!!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Simply gorgeous card, love the beautiful washi tape you used and the sweet little die cut flowers and leaves you added to the printed panel.
Thank you for sharing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you play again soon.
Hugs.