Monday, September 23, 2013

Unity Tag Challenge

     Angela posted a challenge, Tag You Are It,  to create a tag a day, and we are to post it over on the Unity Show and Tell site on FB.  That sounded like lots of fun, so I got busy.  You must ask to join.  Show some Unity love.


 
Here is what I used:

I started with a free tag that I received with a Unity order
I stamped the tree, and grass border from the new Sept 2013 KOM with Versafine ink and then clear embossed. 
A 1" circle was punched and lightly attached
My distress inks were brought to the table in Mustard Seed, Rusty Hinge, and Peeled Paint.  I spritzed with water to blend a bit better.
The circle was removed, and my sentiment was added (from the same kit)
There is a strip of black card and the top of the tag was stamped with the leaf background stamp form the Aug 2013 KOM (Love This!)
I embellished with some Memory Box sitting bird die cuts, assorted ribbon and twine, and an antique black glass button.

Thanks for taking a look!
 

5 comments:

craftieodmae said...

WOW!!! Mary Anne this is absolutley fantastic!!!! I love it!!

Donna Hanley said...

This is just beautiful. I love the colors and the wonderful job you did with the inks. Your twine, ribbon and button are the perfect embellishments for this tag. enjoy your day.

Carol L said...

I L.O.V.E. this tag! Your inks look realistic and incredibly amazing with the images you chose! I just love the whole deal!!!

jimlynn said...

Super fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love all that sponging and those images together. Love it!!
Lynn

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
This is so super pretty, the colors are amazing and it looks exactly like the farms that are displaying the harvest on the way to see my horses.