Thursday, September 26, 2013

Tag You Are It, Day 4

     Good Morning, and welcome to Day 4 of the Unity, Show and Tell challenge over on FB. Sure hope that you are still enjoying tags, tags, and more tags!

 
     For todays creation, I used a large manila shipping tag.  My idea for this one is perhaps on a plant poke, in a bouquet of flowers.  The back of the tag is blank, and has plenty of room for a special message.

     Here is my material list:
I stamped my background flowers with Versamark, and then used clear embossing powder. 
The sponging is done with Iced Spruce Distress Ink.
My tall vines were double stamped with Peacock Feathers Distress Ink, and Smoky Slate from SU!
The sentiment is also stamped with the Peacock Feathers and punched with the Artisan Label punch from SU!
I added a couple of MS butterfly punches and pearls from Queen & Co..
Next, came some eyelash fiber and satin ribbon for the hanger.  Trust me, the eyelash has the peacock color in it, but just did not photograph correctly.
All stamps are from the July 2011 KOM called "Better Together".

     That is it for me today.  Have a blessed day!

5 comments:

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
Brilliant, Your creativeness is spilling over to me I want to get busy, my fingers are itching to get inky.

craftieodmae said...

you are kicking out some gorgeous tags!!!!! Have to start calling you the tag queen LOL!

Carol L said...

I'm LOVING all these tags you're rocking the challenges with!! Keep 'em coming!!

Patti J said...

Mary Anne, your tags just get better and better! Love it!!!

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty! I like the colors!