Friday, April 26, 2013

Friends with Flair and OWH Mid-Week Throwdown

     Hello Friends!  It's a glorious Friday afternoon, and I have a busy weekend on the way.  There is another baby shower for my DD, tomorrow.  Then I get to help her organize the nursery!  Woo Hoo. 

     I wanted to be sure to get my Flair post up on the Unity Blog, and since time is limited, I combined it with the Mid-Week Throw down, over on the OWH Stars and Stamps Blog.  That theme is called "It's About Time".


     My first card uses Webster Pages designer paper, and stamps from 3 different Unity KOM .  The mustache stamp is from this months kit called "You Make My Heart Puffy".  The dad stamp is from 4-2011, and the time flies stamp is from 11-2011. I added ribbons and a flat back brad as embellishments.

 
     Card two is a CAS card, uses Baja Breeze ink, the time flies stamp, again, and a row of clocks from the 11-2011 KOM at Unity.  I stamped a clock stamp from Inkadinkado, which has positional hands, paper pieced the center, and coated it in Glossy Accents.

     Have a wonderful weekend, and I do appreciate when you stop by for a visit!

21 comments:

Carol L said...

Tick, tock, watchin' the clock! These are great cards Mary Anne, and I love the little muzzy on the first card! I never know what to do with those mustaches, but you figured it out and made it work! NJ and have a fun weekend!!

Ruby said...

Love these masculine cards.

jimlynn said...

Two more wonderful cards! Love all the stamps you used for these and that clock with the glossy accents is a shiner!
Have a fun weekend.
Lynn

Kary said...

These are wonderful masculine cards, Mary Anne!! Great job! Hope all goes well with the Baby shower :) Have fun!!

Cynthia said...

Fun cards, Mary Anne!

Gwen said...

Love your guy cards! The time pieces are super classy!

Donna Nuce said...

The Dad card is really great. Love the moustache! Have a great day.

Angeline Choo said...

wow. what a great card! love the clocks

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous card, hope Dee gets lots of wonderful useful baby items!!!!

Mary said...

Great cards! You really rocked the clock and that mustache is adorable.

Sybrina K said...

These are two great cards. I love the colors and placement of the mustache on the first and the glossy accents for the clock face on the second.

Have fun at the shower and helping with the nursery set-up. Sounds like a fun weekend!

Jackie S said...

Love both cards. Especially the papers in the Dad card

Michelle said...

Loving these cards!

Julie Odil said...

I love both of these cards Mary Anne! Great job!

Scrapper Myra said...

Tfs Mary ann. Love it.

Sue said...

Mary Anne, love your time cards! I am seeing the mustashe everywhere!
Glossy accents works great for the clock face. Enjoy the shower, Gram!

Hugs
Sue

Meredith said...

Awesome time cards!

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend with Dee. Your Unity Kits just keep getting better and better. Love that first card with the stash and the paper inset with glossy accents is wonderful on the second.

Jennie said...

What timely cards Mary Anne :) Sorry, couldn't resist and LOVE the theme!!

Kathy and Lucky said...

What wonderful cards with the vintage feeling and the clocks, great job.

JD/ Jill said...

Great cards, Mary Anne,