Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A Bugs Life

 
     That is the name of the Mid-Week Throwdown , over on the Stars and Stamps Blog.  I thought this came out pretty cute.  Love the little buzzin bees!

     My image is pre-colored clipart from my stash.  I used a scalloped oval SB to cut it out, can sponged with spun sugar Distress Ink.  My papers are from My Minds Eye, happy day pad.  The sentiment is a digi from Create with TLC.  I added assorted gems and flowers, with a few MS branch punches thrown in.

     Short and sweet post, this morning.  I have to get myself to work.  We started a time trial this week, and we are struggling to make quota.  Have a wonderful day, my friends! 

7 comments:

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
Hi, I go away for a few days to the horse fair and you get a beautiful streak of mojo going! Love this girly one and all the gems. I'm going back to comment on the ones I missed.

craftieodmae said...

I love it!!!!!your gorgeous creations always put a smile on my face.....

jimlynn said...

So sweet and pretty! Love that sentiment and all the bling! Yummy looking.
Lynn

Kathy and Lucky said...

Love it, but teddy bears are a favorite and this one is just too pretty. Bling is always perfect for any occassion.

Donna Hanley said...

Darling card, Mary Anne, with such a cute sentiment. I love all you little additions to this one. Good luck in work making your quota.

Carol L said...

That digi image is just precious, and I love all the bling and branches you added! Adorable!

Becky said...

This is down right adorable! Love this adorable bear and what great coloring.