Monday, August 6, 2012

Just For Fun!

     Happy Monday.... not!  That was one long, hot weekend.  We had storms last night and it did nothing to cut the humidity.  I looked this morning and it was still at 98%.  Anyhow, I spent most of the weekend here in the studio just playing.


     I chose to load this one first, because it used lots of stamps and I want to clear my desk top.

Stamps:  bowl, Darcie's Country Folk-goldfish, Inkadinkado-fish food, Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers- rocks, Art Impressions- dots, Stamps by Judith- and lastly is my sentiment from Rubbernecker Stamps.

     I started with a base of Chocolate Kiss Pure Luxury card stock, and added a layer of Basic Grey Konnichiwa from that collection.  Coloring was done with Copic markers, and sponging is with SU! So Saffron and Pool Party.  I added jute twine and a fish skeleton charm.

     I just love being able to combine so many stamps and different companies to get a final creation! Have a wonderful start to your week.  Maybe if I start looking around, I can find an anything goes challenge to enter this in?  Any ideas?

7 comments:

Sue said...

Love the scene you created with lots of stamps!
The fish food is priceless. So darn cute!

Hugs
Sue

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous, thought of you yesterday when the race got rained out. It rained a little here but not much!

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
Don't you just love just playing! Love your creation and the sentiment is adorable!

Betty Benton said...

So creative -- love the combination! All those stamps were totally meant to come together for a cute card!

Carol L said...

What fun with that little fishbowl and wavy dsp that reminds me of water! That fish skeleton charm blows me away! Too cute!!

A Consuming Passion said...

OMG Love this and your fish charm is the bees knees!!!!

Becky said...

What a fun card Mary Ann, I love the design paper you used for this.