Thursday, September 8, 2011

I Received an Award!

I was so surprised when I visited Payne Holler Cards, and saw that Linda had gifted me with this wonderful badge!  She is such a sweetie.  As with most of these, there are questions, and a list to regift to.  Here we go!


Q1) Name your favorite colour?  blue
Q2) Name your favorite song? Amazing Grace
Q3) Name your favorite dessert? a good homemade cookie
Q4) What annoys you at the moment? Dr.'s that don't listen to you
Q5) Your favorite pet? our current dog, Jessie Girl
Q6) Black or White? LOL, I choose white...thinking about the icing on my DD's wedding cake
Q7) Your biggest fear? driving in bad traffic
Q8) Best Feature? Do I have one?
Q9) Everyday attitude? Happily frazzled!
Q10) What is perfection? a happy marriage of 34 years
Q11) Guilty Pleasure? I can't resist pretty designer papers
Q12) When you're upset you? Cry

Well there you have it, what all inquiring minds want to know! Now I must pass this beauty on, so here goes!
Carol
Wendy
Janice
Colleen
Sue
Kerrie
Betty B.
Theresa P.
Rebekka
Patti J.

Thanks a zillion, Linda! 
Praying for all the families and friends in the flooding areas.  Hang in there.

5 comments:

Patti J said...

Ha ha....Thanks Mary Anne! It's fun seeing how much we have in common!!!

Carol L said...

Congrats and thank you at the same time!
I'm working on the ark over here, and maybe I'll float on by and pick you up so you won't have to doggie paddle or float :)

Becky said...

Congratulations... and how sweet of you to pick me :).

Wendy said...

Congrats on your award! Thanks for passing it on to me....I'll try to get it posted one day this week! :)

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
Thanks for thinking of me, I'm going to get this posted as soon as I can.