Thursday, September 29, 2011

House Mouse #105 Christmas Sparkle


This week, the challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge, is Christmas Sparkle.  After much scrounging around, I found this holiday stamp which I got in a lot, and someone had unmounted it.  Soooooo, I don't have a name for it.  If anyone knows, please let me know so I can mark it.

My card is Ocean Mist, Fresh Avocado, and Pure White card stock from Gina K. Designs.  My dp is a scrap.  I ran my diecut oval through the Cuttlebug, using the 5x7 Holly Stripe EF.  The coloring was done with Copics, and the sponging is with VersaMagic ink.  I used a sentiment from Hero Arts.  I added my favorite Stickles (Diamond), to the holly leaves and flakes, and Crystal Effects to the berries.  Glad I was able to get the sparkle to show this time, cause we all know how stubborn the photos can be with that.

Thanks for stopping by, and I may be back with another entry, since I have the day to myself!

14 comments:

Patti J said...

Looks like he's singing "Joy to the World"! What a fun image. Your card is beautiful - love the diamond stickles :) Have a great day, enjoy the quietness of being alone!

Betty Benton said...

I thought he might be trying to catch a snowflake on his tongue (maybe between verses of Joy to the World!) Great card, Mary Anne!

Carol L said...

What a cute mouse image, and I just LOVE that checkered dp! This one just makes me smile ;)

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super CAAAAAA~ute image... makes for a super CAAAAA~ute card GF!

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
Love this House Mouse, you have sooo many wonderful stamps and you showcase them beautifully! Just as cute as can be.

Patti P. said...

Just beautiful.Love the embossed panel behind your image and you are so right about the sparkle, pictures never do it justice, but your photo is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

You've certainly used the perfect sentiment for this card!! :) He certainly looks joyful!! LOL!! Adorable creation with all of that brilliant sparkle!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at House Mouse & Friends! I hope you will join us again! HUGS - Vicki HM&F designer

Sue said...

Hi Mary Ann, another beautiful card. He is sure expressing Joy, great sentiment. Very nice design and coloring. Thanks for joining us again this challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday. Always fun to see what you come up with.

Hugs
Sue

Janice M said...

Cute card MAry Anne! Don't remember ever seeing this HM stamp before?? But there are so many!! Hope all is well. Sure is gonna be a cool weekend, fall has arrived!

America said...

Super cute image, great sparkles! Thanks so much for playing along with us at House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge. Good luck with the draw. We hope to see you joining us again next time!!! :)

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Mary Anne :-) I dont know the name of this stamp but it is adorable and the design is perfect :-)

thanks for joining us on the HM&F Monday Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Payne Holler Cards said...

heeheeeheee tooo cute! can hear him singing (-:
love the glitter (and that you got it to show in pic!)

Sue said...

Hi Mary
wowzer a gorgeous card, awesome colouring, beautiful design, thank you for joining us at House Mouse & Friends this week, sue,x

Tracy said...

Thank you for joining House Mouse. This is so cute.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
House Mouse GD for September